Bands









Hat River Island - Wig Lockshop - Hoodie/Dress Romwe - Leggings Romwe - Boots Quanticlo

Hello cuties! Today it's my birthday :D I'm feeling so old right now but at the same I'm quite happy, I'll spend my day with some dear friends and my family, eating a lot of delicious cream cake and I also received so many gorgeous presents I totally feel blessed! I'm not really a person who loves birthdays, but today looks pretty good! Talking about the outfit I have some new cool items to show you and I love everything: this long hoodie is AMAZING, it's totally in this current trend with the large red bands and I love the oversize cut, I paired it with this gorgeous lace up leggings I wanted for so long and I'm so happy I finally got them, the quality is really good and they're incredibly comfy! I hope you like this look and thank you very much for always being here even if I'm quite busy lately, much love!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.