Black is my happy colour










Wig Uniwigs - Tee Romwe - Choker Romwe - Skirt h&m - Tights Taobao - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

How was your weekend guys? Mine was really fun but at the same time tiring ahah coming back to the usual routine after one week away is always like this. I will be a bit busy with some University stuff but luckily I already did all the backward work for my blog so expect a lot of new posts :D! This is a super casual coord I wore a while ago, you can't go wrong pairing a plain printed tee (love this print so much!) with a tartan skirt and boots, it was a while since the last time I wore my JC spiked boots but I have to take back to my daily shoes 'cause they're fabulous! Lately I didn't find new cool shoes to buy and it's so strange, I'm totally shoe-addicted but the current fashion is the same of the last years....I can't complain a lot 'cause I already have a shameful collection :P

4 commenti:

  1. Che belle le calzeeee ;w; e mi piace un sacco anche il trucco!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille bella ;u; per una volta ho fatto uno smokey sul marrone e non mi è venuto schifoso ahahah!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.