Stay weird
























































Hat h&m - Top Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Shoes Yru - Wig Everydaywigs

Recently I'm trying to go out of my comfort zone and test new things, colors, and shapes like this wig! You know I have a huge wig collection but I hadn't something like this, three gradient colors with some of my absolutely favorite ones! It's not really easy to find wig like this around so I'm really happy I had the chance to test this one, the quality is really good and the lace front well done! I paired it with a simple black x white coord (i'm not a big fan of strange colored hair with colorful coords, I don't know I think they look like a mess ahah) with my new alien crop top and my usual fake leather skirt, I can't wait to wear it again soon with tights and boots for autumn! The lipstick is the Nyx liquid Suede in Stone Fox, if you're looking a good quality and cheap grey lipstick this one would be perfect for you :D

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.