Chains





































Hairband BornPrettyStore - Necklace Poison Tragic - Dress Disturbia - Belt TwinkleDeals - Sandals Quanticlo - Watch Daniel Wellington

Hi guys and happy sunday! I'm back with a new look which is kinda different from my usual, it's my very first time using a hair accessory like this and I like it! I wish the summer wasn't so hot because I think this kind of accessory would be perfect with a more layered outfit, this one is really comfy and fresh with one of my Disturbia dresses I never showed you before, I hope to have the chance to get some new cool dresses from their last collection. I'm also wearing my new sandals from Quanticlo, as I always say I totally love their shoes, super comfy, good quality and cheap prices! I'm currently collaborating with the well famous watch brand Daniel Wellington and I have a discount code for my readers, it's "VANILLA" and you'll get a 15% discount until the end of June, which is a really good discount! 

5 commenti:

  1. You always take photos in the coolest places! I really like your outfit - it's different, but still you :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much dear! You're always so sweet ;u;

      Elimina
  2. Wow I love your outftit! The wig too is perf! Really been wanting to get back into my own alt side so this is great inspo :)

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.