Vibes



































Hat Romwe - Necklaces Dresslink - Dress Dresslink- Rings Rock'n Rose, Killstar, Primark - Tights Uniqso - Boots Quanticlo

Hi cuties! I have some problem with internet at home but luckily I can still be in perfect time to post some new contents for my blog, today I show you a new witchy outfit perfect for spring, the dress is really light and comfy, the flower laces are a cute details to make it more spring-ish! It would be perfect also for the festival season, but in Italy we have no beautiful events like Coachella :( so no festivals for me! I also got a new pair of shoes (I have a problem, I know) from my favorite italian brand Quanticlo, I have now 4 pairs from them and I can say they're the best cheap shoes ever, really good quality and super comfy! Thank you so much for the ideas you gave me recently for my future posts, I'll do my best to create some new content really soon, but I have to finish my usual "blogger work" before 'cause I got too many dresses this month ahah!

6 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.