Vitrail

04:36
 





 Hat h&m - Jsk Btssb - Cardigan Morph8ne - Fur collar borrowed - Tights, cover Grimoire - Shoes Taobao

I'm really sorry for my little absence from the blog, I was at Lucca Comics the past 4 days and I hadn't a good internet connection for all my stay. I wore this outfit for a fashion show during the convention, if you're interested of course I can make a post about it with the pics taken by my bf! I made the outfit with everything that was already in my closet, the dress is "new" but I bought it in summer, it was the first time I was able to wear it! The concept was a sort of "zarina outfit with a gothic touch" but I don't know if I did a good job ahahah I really love it anyway! I really missed wearing lolita clothes.

16 commenti:

  1. Oh my gosh wow you look amazing! I love your outfit!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your outfit! And that wig looks so stunning on you *u*

    RispondiElimina
  3. That coat! <3 Hope you had a lot of fun at the con, I would love to read about it !

    RispondiElimina
  4. Wow, you look amazing! :3
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    RispondiElimina
  5. So beautiful, the dress is really pretty

    RispondiElimina
  6. The dress is perfect! The colour is unique and it seems to be so cosy <3

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Cool outfit, you look amazing as always!!!

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    RispondiElimina
  8. oh my gosh, you look like a little Victorian Doll! so cute and elegant!
    xo

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.