Review: i.Fairy Cara Blue

Another review for my favorite shop Uniqso! This time about a new circle lens pair and a pair of eyelashes :D I chose I.Fairy Chara Blue, I already have a lot of lenses from this brand which I totally love for their comfiness and bright colors so I decided to try another model! It was the first time I tried a pair of eyelashes from their great selection, you can find fake eyelashes for almost every taste, I chose a very natural pair to fit my everyday looks!



























I got everything in a few days with Dhl shipping and it was really well packed as usual!
Uniqso has a new QR code on the bottom of their boxes that you can scan :D try it!


























The lashes have a really cute package, don't you think? The model is called Stella Eyelashes Pointed 5117 and it's really natural, the best thing is when you apply them you can totally forget about them 'cause they're super light, the lighter and comfortabler pair I ever tried! You can see in the other pics how they're on my eyes, I cut them a bit to fit better my eye shape!




















The color is really great and bright, you can see how it pops up a lot over my brown eyes but I'm sure they'll be amazing on light eyes too! The design is really special 'cause you can find some yellow parts between the blue, it gives a lovely touch to these lenses, they're really good for a dolly look! The diameter is big but the lenses are really comfortable, I wore them for half of a day without problems, like every i.Fairy lens I already have. They come with prescription as well!
As you can see the eyelashes are perfect for a natural makeup, I really like them in combination with this big diameter lenses! Here is how to choose natural looking false eye lashes for daily wear!




Color ★★★★ lovely color that covers really well dark eyes
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ really comfy

Pros:
- great design and color
- perfect for a j-fashions looks and cosplay
- big enlargement effect
- really comfy
Cons:
- non apt for daily look

As always I'm really happy and satisfied about everything I got from Uniqso! Best quality for amazing prizes and of course there are always a lot of amazing promotions! Don't forget you can use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your order!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.