Not dead yet

03:53





























































Hat, dress h&m - Jacket Zara - Sweater Sammydress - Shoes Jeffrey Campbell

It was a really hard week, but I'm not dead luckily ahah! I did so many boring things, modules to deliver, endless queues at the students secretary, little time for sleep...but finally I saw the end of this! I'll graduate in the late November so it will be a month full of things to do, but I'm really happy I'm near the end of this first university phase. Yesterday it was my only free day of the week, I just shot this simple outfit, worked on new reviews for my blog and met my friends for afternoon tea time!
I did some things for my new project, I hope everything will be ready asap 'cause it's a thing I got asked a lot in these years but I hadn't the time and the energy to do!

8 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.