Noble Phantasm

04:25









































































Hat h&m - Choker Taobao - Dress Ghost of Harlem - Cardigan Sammydress - Tights Tally Wejil - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

Simple outfit I wore some days ago to go to a friend's birthday, I'm totally into cozy coords 'cause weather is still warm here in Italy and I haven't got the energy to create something more layered ahah! I started watching the new edition of Fate Stay Night, anyone saw the first two episodes? I'm totally addicted to it again and again, it makes me want to cosplay Saber once more!

17 commenti:

  1. I love your hair,gorgeous pastel! I love the dress the print is awesome!
    opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  2. love the shirt! ghost of harlem is the best x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    RispondiElimina
  3. This coord is so pretty! I love your hairdo, your makeup and the outfit. Need to get those tights and lately I´ve been falling in love with Ghost of Harlem :D

    Lily-couture.blogspot.de

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much ♡♡ I'm really happy you like so many things!

      Elimina
  4. love this outfit! your hair looks amazing
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  5. Cool outfit, as always!!! ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    RispondiElimina
  6. I think this one is my favs. Tights, want them!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.