Halloween is coming

I noticed I did a lot of outfit posts lately, I hope I don't annoy you :) let me know if you like it or you're more interested in something different! I wore this outfit few days ago, I hadn't special programs but I wanted to dress up and did a heavy make up after long time and strangely I liked it! I really need to try more dark lipsticks, I have got only two red lipsticks but I'm very tempted to try purple, I hope it suits me XD. I'm really in Halloween mood in this moment so my outfits follow this theme (and also I won't be able to celebrate Halloween this year 'cause I'll be in a convention).








Horns Super lovers - Cardigan, choker Ghost of Harlem - Skirt Tally Wejil - Tights Ebay - Boots Jeffrey Campbell



I'm in love with this cardigan, you can wear it open like a normal cardigan but when you close it it's more special and, with a plain skirt, it looks like a one piece, I'm so happy I bought it some months ago for half the original price! I'm sure I'll wear it a lot :D 




 
Headband Spinns - Necklace Kreepsville666 - Sweatshirt Missguided - Skirt Glavil - Tighs, shoes Ebay

I wore this one to go out with my friends the past Saturday! As you can immagine there were a lot of people that said nasty things like "it's not Carnival", well, it's Halloween stupid people 8D.
How you will spend Halloween night? I hope you all have fun!

17 commenti:

  1. I like the first coord very much. it has a cute touch to it♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. such pretty makeup and i love your skeleton sweater too ^^
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  3. All three, you're beautiful ^o^

    RispondiElimina
  4. You all look amazing!
    I am really inspired :)

    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
  5. quelle scarpe le ho anche io <3
    ...stai benissimo come al solito ;)!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara *_* spero che riusciamo a vederci a lucca ♥♥

      Elimina
  6. Two wonderfull outfits, and I like the first one the most :D

    RispondiElimina
  7. Io adoro gli outfit post <3! Mi piace in particolare il primo <3 forse perché indossi le Jeffrey <3.
    Comunque la gente è idiota, tu e le tue amiche siete fantastiche :D spero abbiate alzato una bella serie di dita medie :'D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♥♥♥ ormai non mi sorprendo più XD abbiamo ricevuto anche molti complimenti ma i cafoni non mancano davvero mai!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.