Tourist in my region


Some days ago my dear friend Flavia came to my town for holiday! I’m really happy she is here, I know her since 2008, she was my first lolita friend and actually one of my dearest friends! Unfortunately we live 300 km away so it’s really hard to see each other but when I can I always go to Rome and when she has some holidays she comes here! I also made some posts about her first little travel here two years ago. The only bad thing is I’m sick again XD and you can see in the pictures I looked like a ghost, lol. The first day was really lazy ‘cause she did a long travel with her boyfriend to come here, but the second day we decided to visit a stronghold in my region, I it was the first time I went there so I was really happy ‘cause I love this kind of thing XD.

 My hair became an ugly green/grey color :°D luckily I will change the hair color in the next days






 I know maybe this kind of post can be really boring for some of you, but I would like to share anyway some things I like, my blog is only fashion related but one of my passion is history as some of you already know. Inside the stronghold there was also a weapons exibition!

Yesterday we went to Grazia's home and I decided to dress up cute after loooong time, the weather got better so I was able to finally wear a wig! We visited Atri town and we had dinner to Grazia's place!




Eyeball ribbons, necklace Kreepsville666 - T-shirt Zara - Skirt Angelic Pretty  - Shoes Taobao

I can't wait to wear again tights and long-sleeve shirts T_T. Dear autumn come back soon!

Group picture!

Today Flavia cames back home T_T we spent only a few days together but I was really happy! In September I will see her again for an annual convention, I can't wait!

13 commenti:

  1. It's great that you were able to see your friend again :D

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your cute outfit♥ it's nice you got to see your friend again

    RispondiElimina
  3. you just keep getting cuter! hope you get better from the flu soon (if you already haven't) <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much sweetie ♥ luckily I feel better now *w*

      Elimina
  4. So cute you and friends ^o^

    RispondiElimina
  5. wooow I love your last Outfit its so cool !!!!! I need to hype it on lookbook xD <3 espicially I love the AP skirt <3
    Maybe u want to leave a comment on my blog too Suiprincess.com. Love from Germany ^^

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh you pretty photographs, that good that you had a good time with your friend, and no matter how short the days were you had a good time with someone special. xx

    I want invite you to Join to my Firmoo Giveaway for win 1 pair of Glasses. You choose the model!

    RispondiElimina
  7. I'm happy you could meet your friend ^-^
    This last outfit is so cool, especially the AP skirt <3 Very nice coord!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.