Ootd 020813

04:04


Last outfit from a few days ago! I went out with my friends to buy some hair dye and then for dinner we went to a little pub, I have nothing really interesting to say but I’m working on a new sponsored review and I hope to share it asap!

 photo IMG_1971.jpg

 photo IMG_1973-1.jpg

 photo IMG_1968.jpg



Headband taobao – Necklace Accessorize – T-shirt Pimkie – Skirt Glavil – Shoes Montreal – Sunglasses Sunboo

I tried to coordinate my Glavil skirt in a different way, I really like the final result, the headband had the same color of the skirt, I don’t know why it looks so magenta in the pictures XD.

 photo 2013-08-02210726.jpg
Yummy dinner *v*

 photo 2013-08-03195357.jpg

And lastly another simple outfit with a different hair style, I made two odangos and put a usamimi, I don’t know if this kind of hair style suits me, but the weather is so damn hot that it’s really hard to have perfect hair without dying.

26 commenti:

  1. I capelli sono fantastici !!!!!!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love your hair color so much dear ♥ The contrast of your hair and the color of your skirt and headband is lovely :D And I love love love your sunglasses. You look fantastic!

    And I liek that hairstyle on you, the cute hairbuns :D

    RispondiElimina
  3. Your outfits are always so amazing <33 Love your hair color! :D

    RispondiElimina
  4. I'm so in love with the first outfit and your haaaair *A* <3

    RispondiElimina
  5. The headband in the first outfit is so gorgeous *O* Do you have the link to the taobao-shop?

    The second outfit is really really cute :3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much *_* ♥ this is the link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.214.ftWVYl&id=14840598918 I don't know if they're still available!

      Elimina
  6. Stai benissimo con gli odango e la fascia! *A* Devi portare più spesso i capelli così :3

    RispondiElimina
  7. The odango are great it reminds me of sailor moon ^^
    Outfit of the day is very pretty

    RispondiElimina
  8. You look so different with you hair up, but I like it a lot! You're so pretty, no matter what you wear (^.^)

    RispondiElimina
  9. awesome outfits! I think the odango hair style suits you. I also always wear my hair up when it's really hot;-;

    RispondiElimina
  10. Benché il primo outfit sia decisamente più d'effetto (aww come ci stanno bene le rocking horse <3) mi è piaciuto un sacco il secondo :D
    Innanzitutto, gli odango ti stanno benissimo :D e poi la gonnellina è adorabile e ci sono pois ovunque *-* davvero molto carino <3!

    RispondiElimina
  11. Che carini questi outfit *^*,il tuo nuovo colore di capelli sta davvero bene con tutto ;3

    RispondiElimina
  12. I love both outfits a lot! The first is very well coordinated and the second is really cute. I love your haircolour <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.