More shopping!


Yesterday I went to the mall with Sarah, there was the last sales day so we took the chance to find cute things for very cheap prices! It was the first time I wore an outfit without black (ahah), I choose the last things I bought on sales to create an outfit in blue with a gold and leopard touch, do you believe me if I say this is my first pair of jeans in my life XD? IT IS! I bought them with my boyfriend some days ago (and I bought other cute things)
Photobucket
Sarah was so cool with her new sweater! I want it too :D I hope to buy it in one of my next taobao orders!
Photobucket
I love my new howl necklace, it’s so big and cute!
Photobucket
Showing my make up is to much to ask to my camera? D: It was very light with two tone of gold and rose lipstick! Here there are what I bought yesterday:
Photobucket
Two new tights from Tally Wejil for very cheap prices, I also took this cute make up pochette with a ribbon but it’s a new coming from the next collection! I also bought a cute usamimi in black with white pois for only 1 euro from Terranova! The next picture is of my purchases of some days ago ( I went to a different mall with my boyfriend!):
Photobucket
Jeans are from the new Calliope collection, they weren’t on sale ( and also they weren’t cheap XD) but they fit me very well and I decided to take them, it’s so strange ‘cause I always feel too fatty to wear jeans D: I think they are good only on thin people (maybe is a reject ‘cause in Italy ALL the people wear them XD). Ribbons leggings and stripe tights are from Tally Wejil, and also the howl necklace you see in the second picture :D it was a promotion, you could get 3 things and pay only 2, so convenient! I also found the skeleton tights for only 1,50 euro at Accessorize °_° I feel so lucky ‘cause I love them and I was thinking to buy them on ebay! The leopard scarves is from h&m, my boyfriend bought it for mehe is always so kind!
That’s all for this post, but finally I finished the post for the egl wardrobe theme! Tomorrow I’ll make it :D I also made the new daily Lolita post, I’ll share it in the next days! I feel very tired in these days, my exam is soon x.x

16 commenti:

  1. mi piace un sacco il tuo modo di vestire casual <3.
    Abbiamo anche la stessa sciarpa leopardata xD!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ♥♥♥ come si poteva lasciarla quella sciarpa XD? è troppo tamarra e morbida!

      Elimina
  2. sei sempre molto cool in casual! u_u
    quanto shopping meraviglioooooso~
    guarda meno male che ha aperto Tally weill anche qua al mio paese, altriment non so come avrei fatto a comprare ancora qualcosa!! però a volte ci sono cose un sacco trash! XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime cara ♥♥♥! meno male che ha aperto anche da te *_* la maggior parte delle cose sono così trash da essere inguardabili XD ma ci sono moltissime cose carine, soprattutto gli accessori! *w*

      Elimina
  3. ho l'accessorio giusto per arricchire l'outfit: http://shop.lomography.com/cameras/diana-f-cameras/diana-mini-and-flash-leopard
    XD XD XD io ce l'ho rosa, penso che lo abbinerò per qualche fiera...

    RispondiElimina
  4. So cute! Check out this cute Lolita Accessories website:
    http://www.kawaiijewels08.etsy.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. credo che il mio H&M sia l'unico dove quella sciarpa non esisteva D:
    comunque lol, i leggings con i fiocchi ce li ho anch'io e li ho presi alla fine dei saldi estivi XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. nooooo D: un vero peccato perchè è davvero bellissima (anche se scomosa, non c'è nessun modo per "chiuderla").

      Ahaha w le rimanenze delle stagioni passate X°°°D

      Elimina
  6. ...le "pelosità" leopardate son bellissime!

    ps: finalmente ho trasportato anche io il mio blog su Blogspot, yay!
    ( sì, sono Kiara Valentine :P )

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. awww tu si che comprendi il mio lato tamarro ♥♥♥♥

      Sono contenta che sei anche tu qui su blogspot *_* (ti seguo subito ♥)

      Elimina
  7. Che cool, approvo tutto quel leopardato! *_*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♥ sono contenta che ti piace *w*

      Elimina
  8. Ooh I want those skeleton tights, I'll check the Accessorize where I live but I fear they will not have them^^

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.